Here’s what you need to know:
- Training and Biometrics: Get ready for sessions to prepare you for the pilgrimage and submit your biometrics for your Saudi visa.
- Convenient Biometrics: Skip the embassy! Use the BioApp to complete your biometrics from the comfort of your home.
- Quota Restored: Saudi Arabia welcomes 179,210 Pakistani pilgrims this year, back to pre-pandemic levels.
- No Age Limit: All physically and financially able adults can now perform Hajj, regardless of age.
More Good News:
- Over 63,000 pilgrims were selected for the government scheme in December 2023.
- Pakistan is among the top 3 countries praised for outstanding Hajj services.
Stay tuned! The Ministry will announce the training and biometric schedule next week. In the meantime, start preparing for your spiritual journey!